Monday 10 December 2012

Otome games: Kiniro no Corda 3 ( 金色のコルダ 3)

Ok...last post of the day..... These day, I don't know why I into Otome Games. At first..is to improve my Japanese Language.... but now.... hehehe.... I just finish playing Miss Princess: Miss Puri, on my nds, the game is not bad, and this game...I can learn my kanji =))..... Unlike most player, I only go one route ( one character).

My latest otome games would be  Kiniro no Corda 3 ( 金色のコルダ 3). I have played Kiniro no Corda 2 & 2f. This is a new setting which the Heroine Kohinata Kanade (小日向かなで) a violinist from a small town transfer to Seisou Gakuin. (星奏学院). I don't know if some people notice this, each character name consist of the days in Kanji in Japanese. Let me used the previous Kiniro no Corda character name.

Sunday: 日 (Hino Kahoko 野 香穂子)
Monday: 月  (Tsukimori Len 森 蓮)
Tuesday: 火  (Hihara Kazuki 原 和樹)
Wednesday:  (Shimizu Keiichi 志 桂一)
Thursday:   (Yunoki Azuma 柚 梓馬)
Friday:   (Kanazawa Hiroto 澤 紘人)
Saturday: 土 (Tsuchiura Ryōtarō 浦 梁太郎)


While the previous Kiniro no Corda game focus on in-school music competition, Kiniro no Corda 3 is a chamber music competition where you compete with other school. As you know Kiniro no Corda main instrument is Violin, hence Seisou Gakuin chamber music group consist of Strings Chamber or String Quartet. ( 2 violins, 1 viola, 1 cello). Notable famous song of string quartet would be Eine Kleine Nachtmusik by Mozart. 

I just started to play the game, so I would update more and I would try to be spoiler free. Oh yeah, they have manga version of this game called Linden Hall No Aria. You can read the manga at this link.


Oh..i just found a recipe of cookies.......so cutee..
To be continue....... =))

No comments:

Post a Comment