Monday 10 December 2012

iOS: Layton Brothers: Mystery Room

Another blog about iOS game. I really love Professor Layton series ( Puzzle IQ game), and I din't have the chance to play the latest Professor Layton Mask of Miracle because I don't own a 3DS. So when I heard about this game, I was so happy...but wait..... is in Japanese.......... and only available in Japan...... =((...but after digging here and there... I finally got the game.. 

Ok..first..due to my half plus six Japanese and..there is NO VOICE over...make me only understood half of the game. This game is really different from Professor Layton. Now you are playing as a detective ( Professor Layton son: Alfendi Layton) together with a new rookie Lucy Cleyera to investigate crime.

Up to date, there is 5 cases. Each case is a request from someone and ask you to investigate a murder case that has occur. First Layton will tell there is how many suspect ( Mostly 3 to 5) and give the detail of the suspect and their alibi, then you need to head over to the crime scene and collect all the relevant evidence and there a time limit of 5 minutes. You can move around and then touch to collect the evidence and it will give you detail.  You also can zoom..in and out..





After all that, you need to guess who is the Killer.......after guessing Layton will give the probability.. and he need 100% and order to do this... Layton will call the suspect and it's time to interrogate. In the game you also need to find where is the murder weapon, which evidence, and once you click the wrong one, you have to search again...... and Layton will also ask you question with choice of answer. 

Overall.. I enjoy this detective game..and I wish they would localise this game..... 








No comments:

Post a Comment