Monday 10 December 2012

iOS Game: Symphonica by Square Enix

As I said..I love classical music... and this game there is Classical Music involve... and is by Square Enix... so is hard to miss .. not only that...the artwork and design is so beautiful.... Symphonica is a rhythm game.... and is free to download....BUT...... only for the first three chapter.. and here is the Price Tag: 

Chapters 0 through 3: Free
Chapters 4 and beyond & bonus episodes: $2.99 each
Chapters 4 through 7: $6.99 (4 chapters)
Chapters 8 through the Epilogue: $6.99 (4 chapters)
Set of bonus episodes: $6.99 (4 episodes)
All chapters plus bonus episodes: $14.99 (12 chapters)


There is 20 full performance (Concert mode) and rehearsal pieces (short extract). Currently I only have unlocked 16 songs and I will update the song list. Hmph..and why my favourite Tchaikovsky "Violin Concerto in D major, Op.35" is a rehearsal pieces.....

Symphonica announced for iOS Devices

The character design is so beautiful.... Please give feed back on my first post.. I still got long way to learn.. Thanks..=))...

No comments:

Post a Comment